Option 1: Firefox Settings Menu
Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- With Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Option 2: Firefox History Menu
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click and select .
- Next to Time range to clear, choose Everything from the drop-down menu, select Cache in the items list, make sure other items you want to keep are not selected and then click the button.
- In the main menu of the browser select "History" and below that the submenu-item "Clear Recent History..."
- A popup opens. In the drop-down menu, you can define the time range you want to delete the cache. You have the following options: last hour, last two hours, last four hours, today or Everything.
- To delete all cache data, select "Everything" from the drop-down menu.
- Afterwards, click on the arrow next to "Details" to show the different possibilities for which data should be deleted. If you want to delete only the cache, then check only the checkbox next to "Cache".
- With a click on the button "Clear now" you delete the cache.
- Reload the site afterwards.