Option 1: Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcut
- At the same time, press the keys CTRL + SHIFT + DEL.
- A new Window opens. Select the option "temporary services and files".
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the "delete" button.
Option 2: Microsoft Edge History Menu
- Click the Menu button in the top corner of the window.
- Select History. At the top, select the More
- A new window will open. Under Time Range select All time from the drop down.
- Only check the boxes beside Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear now.