You can use this option to request a temporary username and password from OIT that can then be used to join the UCCS-Wireless network. These temporary accounts are active for a week from the point in time they are created, and can be used to log in to the UCCS-Wireless network (which is secure) in order to gain Internet access. The username and password for these temporary accounts are delivered to the guest by email (also displayed on screen during time of registration), and can also be sent through a text message. Additionally, guests accounts can be obtained by visiting the Office of Information Technology Help Desk. For hours and location see the Get Help page.
If you are on campus just temporarily and need basic web browsing access, you can simply use the Single-Click Access option that the UCCS-Guest network provides. This option requires no username and password.
- Creating a Guest Account on Android
- Creating a Guest Account on iOS
- Creating a Guest Account on OSX and MacOS
- Creating a Guest Account on Windows 7
- Creating a Guest Account on Windows 8.1
- Creating a Guest Account on Windows 10
- Creating a Guest Account on Chromebook
- Creating a Guest Account on devices not listed above