Use this tutorial to learn how to record Zoom meetings to the Cloud then share them with attendees. To record and save locally, see the Record a Meeting and Save to your Computer tutorial.
Step 1: Starting recording
- After starting a Zoom meeting, click Record, then select Record to the Cloud.
- End the meeting and recording will automatically stop. The recording will begin processing in the cloud.
Step 2: Ending Recording
- Click yes to get a shareable link
Step 3: Receiving the Email
When processing is finished, Zoom will email you that recording is available. Be sure to use the link under Share recording with viewers when you're ready to share the recording.
- The other link in the email will take you to your personal Zoom account.
- Take note if there is a passcode