There is a known issue with the VPN configuration in MacOS for users attempting to access CU-SIS and other UIS content.
The current work around is to configure two UCCS VPN's by following the below instructions.
- Send all traffic over VPN connection: MacOS Sierra and Later or Mac OS X 10.7(Lion) - 10.11 (El Capitan)
- This method will send all internet traffic through the UCCS VPN rather than only UCCS specific traffic.
- This method should only be used when accessing CU-SIS and other UIS content that requires the UCCS VPN.
- When using this method, you will notice slower internet speeds. Video/audio streaming, gaming, and similar activities should not be performed while using this method.
- Standard VPN Connection: MacOS Sierra and Later or Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) - 10.11 (El Capitan)
- This method can be used for all other activities that require the UCCS VPN.
- If you are unable to access content with this configuration, please use the above setup.