A Custom content row can be very versatile in the type or ways content is displayed. To add a Custom Row to your webpage, follow the steps listed below.
1. Navigate to your page where you would like to add a Custom content row.
2. Select "Single Page - Custom" from the list of available content row types.
3. Enter your content into the fields provided.
- Use the text editor (WYSIWYG) to format your content.
- To add code, select "Source" from the text editor (WYSIWYG) and add your code there.
4. Once you have finished adding your content, save the page. You have successfully created a Custom content row.