This is a list of the regions you will need to create a Single Page 2018 with the Karsh Theme
List of Regions Necessary:
- This is a stub placeholder for rave alerts. Putting content in this region will override the dynamic alert system.
- This is a menu of buttons to open the jumbo navigation menus in jumbo_nav_one-six.
- Jumbo_nav_one, _two, _three, _four, _five, _six
- This is a multilevel menu displaying in a jumbo navigation block. You can also add a CTA Block within each menu to add CTA Buttons to the Jumbo Navigation Menu
- This is a placeholder for dynamically generated breadcrumbs.
- The is the menu at the top of the page above search. This is a non-multilevel menu that will appear at the top next to the UCCS Logo.
- This is disabled whenever the Jumbo Menus are used, but will function as a main navigation when the Jumbo Nav is not enabled. This will support two levels.
- This is a dropdown menu of utility links (e.g. login, portal, etc.)
- This is a section of content that will display before the main body content.
- This is your content
- This is a sidebar that will appear on the left side
- This is a sidebar that will appear on the right side
- This is a section of content that will display after the main body Content.
- This is content displayed in a highlighted block, primarily the content is contact information (address, phone, etc)
- Social Media Links
- These are call to action links on the right side of the Footer
- This is the first menu that will appear in the footer
- This is the second menu that will appear in the footer, right next to the first
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels