When making a UCCS Single Page 2018, there are 5 row types within this new page type
Follow these steps:
- For the first row, you will select Single Page - Hero Row. This Hero Image field works with the Single Page - Hero Image media type. Then the knockout works with the Single Page - Knockout media type.
- These are made by going to Content → Add Media → Then you will select the media type (Single Page - Hero Image or Single Page - Knockout).
- After picking the media type, you will fill out the fields required by that type.
- Once these are made you will be able to select them when editing your row.
- You will go page to your Single Page - Hero Row and select the Hero Image and Knockout Text (*you can have multiple hero rows with different images, but only one knockout text per page)
- Then you can add the Single Page - CTA Cards Row
- these cards are made by going into Content → Add Media → Single Page - CTA Cards
- while making the CTA Card media items fill out the fields and hit save.
- Then go back to your row.
- In the CTA Cards Row, you will fill out the top fields and decide if the cards will appear in the simple or expanded type. The Simple displays only the icon, title, and a link.
- Then you will select your media items by searching for their names in the CTA Card Section ( *You can place multiple rows on one page)
- Click Save
- The Single Page - Duo Tone CTA row accepts the media type, Single Page - Duo Tone CTA.
- You will create this media type by going to Content → Add Media → Single Page - Duo Tone CTA
- Then fill out the fields and hit save
- Then go back to the row where you will select the media item you just created.
- Click Save. ( *You can create as many of these as you want)
- To create the Image Slider, you will add the Single Page - Image Slider row.
- This row accepts the media type, Single Page - Image Slider, which is located at Content → Add Media → Single Page - Image Slider
- You will create one media type per image
- then go back to the row.
- Within the row you will select the media items in the order you wish for them to appear.
- Fill out the rest of the Fields at the top of the row. (Title, background image).
- Click Save. (*You can only have one slider per page)
- You can also create a custom row with custom html that you place within the page. (text or any custom html/css)
- After you have all of your rows and they are in the order you wish for them to appear, click save.
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels