This is a how to article on making the Jumbo Navigation
Follow each step in this order:
- You will first create a new Menu, named Main Menu Links (this will hold your top level links)
- Add your Link Titles and then place a #placeholder in the url
- Go to the Block Layout and place this menu underneath the Jumbo Nav Links section
- Now you will make the menus that will be placed within each Jumbo Nav
- You will now create a menu for each of the links in the Main Menu Links menu (note: the machine name to the right of the Title section)
- Now, add all of your links for this section of the Jumbo Navigation
- Copy the machine name from earlier and return to the Main Menu Links menu in the Jumbo Nav Links section.
- For each of the links in this menu, you will now place the machine name in the url (#machine name)
- Now, go to the Block Layout.
- Place each of the menus underneath the jumbo_nav_one -6 sections of the block layout. The first menu will go in jumbo_nav_one, the second in jumbo_nav_two, etc.
- For the CTA buttons in the Jumbo Navigation, you will have to create a CTA Media.
- You will do this by going to Content → Add Media → Media - Call to Action
- Fill out all the fields in this section and hit save
- After saving, go back to Structure → Block layout → Add Custom Block
- Select Jumbo Nav CTA block
- Add a brief description and then in the CTA Media section type out and select the name of your Media item that you med in step 13
- Click save
- Now, go back to the block layout
- Then place the CTA Block underneath the Jumbo Navigation *Number section that you would like it to appear in
- Click save
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels