- Make sure your wireless adapter is enabled
- Choose eduroam from your list of available wireless networks
- If you are prompted to select more specific authentication or security types, choose: 802.1x, PEAP & MSChapV2, and/or WPA-ENT.
- Enter your full UCCS username with "@uccs.edu" on the end (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password.
- Check and accept the server certificate if prompted. The server certificate fingerprints should match one or both below:
- SHA-1: 7F EF D3 17 14 12 50 59 1B B9 C0 CA D7 D6 C6 CC FB D6 03 45
- SHA-256: 24 96 3E 77 CA 8C 98 AA 36 4B 07 C0 D6 63 16 7B 40 3A 68 BC 72 C2 7F 57 0C A1 E2 85 BB 8F E1 F3
- Once connected, try to browse to any favorite website and make sure you have internet connectivity.
Detailed Steps based on your device or OS type: