Adding / Editing a signature in Microsoft Outlook for Mac
- Open Microsoft Outlook for Mac and select 'Preferences' in the Outlook menu
- Select 'Signatures'
- Click into the 'Signature' box and put in your signature
- Right-click in the signature box and select 'Font' to change font and color size.
- Click 'Format' in the top menu and select 'Insert Picture' to add a picture or logo
- Under 'Choose default signature', make sure your signature is selected under 'New Messages' and 'Replies/Forwards'.
- You can check your results by creating a new email message. You should see your new email signature at the bottom of the message.