Use this tutorial to download meeting data and attendance from Zoom meetings.
Step 1: Use a web browser to navigate to UCCS Zoom Portal and select Sign in.
Step 2: Sign in with UCCS credentials
- Once logged in, select Reports from the left hand toolbar, then click Usage. This will open a list of meetings you scheduled.
- Please Note: you have to be the one who scheduled the meeting in order to access this data.
Step 5: View Details
- After finding the correct meeting, scroll to the right side of the table and find the Participants column.
- Click the blue number that corresponds with your meeting. This will open a list of all meeting participants.
Step 6: Export Data
- At the top of the Meeting Participant window, select Export with meeting data.
- If available, select Show unique users.
- This will make it so each participant only appears once in your list (in the event that a participant left and returned to the meeting, there will be only one listing for that participant with a total duration for the entire meeting.)
- Click Export to download the data.
Step 7: Finishing Up
- This will save a .CSV (Excel) file on your computer. Open the file to review the participants in your meeting.